Adarsh Community College

The historical commitment to empower the community through education goes back as early as in 1924, when Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Ji launched the first educational institute named “Hindu Anglo Nagrik Inter College” now known as Hindu Rashtriya Inter College, at Gangoh. This humble and noble initiative was the result of the inspiration and commitment of Babu Kedarnath Ji.

As a part of this journey to ignite the minds, a renowned agriculturist and social worker from Gangoh, district Saharanpur, our inspirer, Babu Vijendra Kumar Ji envisioned a society. To cater the needs of the youth of the area and empower all sections of the community of our nation through education. This dream of Babu Ji was formalized by Dr. Shobhit Kumar and Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra voluntarily and with the spirit of social service to the community along with a team of eminent professionals, technocrats, educationists, and social workers by establishing NICE Society in 1989.

To fulfill the vision of Babu Vijendra Kumar ji, to eradicate poverty and meaningfully contribute towards the social upliftment, economic growth, employment generation, empowerment & overall development of youth on sustainable basis, Adarsh Community College (College Code-CSI2402) and Shobhit University Community College (College Code-CSU2502) has been established in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for providing employable technical vocational education, training and skills leading to Certificate, Diploma and Associate Degree in various job oriented disciplines.

ACC Inaguaration 

Under the aegis of the society, following other institutions have also been established :



Mission

The mission of Adarsh Community College is to reach out rural youth of all backgrounds, skills and education levels through job oriented technical vocational education, training & skill development.